12.08.2011

Sentimental




As of lately, I've been super emotional and sentimental when it comes to this little lady. I probably should be flipping through newborn pictures so often because it makes me cry. I sit and think about who this little girl will be when she's older. What she'll be like and what she'll think of me.

I know a day will come when it won't be cool to give mama a hug. When she'll think I'm lame and "don't get it". When she'll only want to be around her daddy. I've been hugging and kissing Stella extra lately because of these thoughts. Growing up, I didn't have a very good relationship with my mom. I gave her (and my dad) one hell of a time raising me. And I just get so scared that, that will happen to our relationship.

I counted the weeks till her first birthday today. 8 weeks and 1 day. 8 WEEKS!! Makes my stomach turn.

I'm going to take these next few weeks very slowly. I'm going to try and soak up very single kiss and hug. It won't last forever. So I'm going to live in today.



Stella loving on daddy today at the park.

1 comment:

  1. It's so scary when you think about the perons they will become when they're older. I can't wait but I also don't want it to come too fast. We know it will though *sigh*

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete