11.18.2011

Morning!




Good morning all! Yesterday was such a great day. Beautiful weather, my beautiful family and the night ended with a magazine and you've got mail while I was cozy in bed. Can't get much better than that, right? This time of year is so amazing. I can't wait for Christmas. Stella will go crazy. There is Christmas decorations up at our local mall and Stella screams with excitement. She has no idea what's in store for her.

In other news, my husband and I made the decision to move back to the coast. It was such a mistake to move back to the valley. We miss the fresh air, our friends, and the beautiful surroundings. We will have up sacrifice some spare/play money but it's worth it. Our new place has ocean view and it feels so safe. We get the keys in the beginning of December. Its going to be a very busy season. I'm dreading packing, again.

Until next time.

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Packing again, not so much. But, all the packing will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete