10.03.2011

8 months


Stella is 8 months old today. She is so strong and so tough. We've experienced many bruises in the past month, but she took them like a champ. This little girl is always moving, always. She's curious and so smart. I say it all the time, and so does every mom, I can't believe how fast time is flying. Sometimes being a mom is really hard but I try to remind myself to stay in the now. She changes every single day, growing bigger and stronger. I don't want to miss anything.

Stella loves:
•walking around the house (with mommy & daddy's help).
•walking with her push cart (alone) all around the house.
•pulling herself up on everything.
•her talking pink dog.
•being outside
•other kids
•animals

Stella does not like:
•being away from daddy during the day and mommy at night.
•peas
•not being in control
•missing a beat

1 comment:

  1. awww I love her just from reading about her! Yes! Ruby and her would be the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete