9.11.2011

Ferber day 7

30 minutes was all it took and our sweet girl fell asleep.

After she went to sleep I spent some quality time watching a movie with my husband.
Later in the evening I had the worst dream that a burglar had broken into our home and was in Stella's room. I woke up from the dream to Stella crying. I was so upset I ran into her room, ready to kick that burglars ass. And to no ones surprise there was no one there, but Stella. I was so upset (and shaking) I grabbed Stella out of her crib and soothed not only her but myself. A few minutes after I got my emotions under control I set her back in the crib. As soon as I got back in bed she had already fallen asleep. 7:15 was her waking time this morning.







We bought her a new toy today. A cute little elephant push cart. I think we are going to be skipping the crawling phase. She has taken several steps with the push cart and while holding onto boxes. Our little tiny is growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment