10.07.2011

10 things I'm thankful for

I saw another blogger do this and I thought how refreshing! I'm sorry I can't give credit where credit is due. I can't for the life of me remember which blog I read it on.



Ten things I am thankful for:

1. I am so thankful for my sweet daughter and her being so healthy.
2. I am thankful that my husband wants to be apart of this family and contributes so much. He is such a truly amazing father.
3. I am thankful that we are blessed enough that i can be a stay at home mama.
4. I am thankful for my extremely supportive family
5. I am thankful for my amazing sister that has been working so hard on putting together my wedding reception.
6. I am thankful for our reliable vehicle. I really do love our element!
7. I am thankful for the gorgeous fall weather that has finally come around.
8. I am thankful for our wedding registry. I check everyday and it's like Christmas came early.
9. I am thankful for my friend Alex who has been so supportive of my family.
10. I am thankful for finding two new pairs of jeans that fit my awkward post baby body.


No comments:

Post a Comment